Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wild wild world wide...

Don't want to put the name of the source from where this post is derived... People who know the source, will smile... who don't know... will smile a lot and will experience a new thing inside them... :)

I won't be the last
I won't be the first
Find a way to where the sky meets the earth
It's all right and all wrong
For me it begins at the end of the road
We come and go...

There is some kind of bigger thing that we can all appreciate and it sounds to me you don't mind calling it God. But when you forgive, you love. And when you love, God's light shines through you...

If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibility of life is destroyed...
I'm going to paraphrase Thoreau here... rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth...

The core of mans' spirit comes from new experiences...

You are wrong if you think that the joy of life comes principally from the joy of human relationships. God's place is all around us, it is in everything and in anything we can experience. People just need to change the way they look at things...

Society, man! You know, society! Cause, you know what I don't understand? I don't understand why people, why every person is so bad to each other so fucking often. It doesn't make sense to me. Judgment. Control. All that, the whole spectrum. Well, it just...

The sea's only gifts are harsh blows, and occasionally the chance to feel strong. Now I don't know much about the sea, but I do know that that's the way it is here. And I also know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once. To find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions. Facing the blind death stone alone, with nothing to help you but your hands and your own head...

Some people feel like they don't deserve love. They walk away quietly into empty spaces, trying to close the gaps of the past...

Take Leave
the conscious mind
Found myself
to be so inclined

Why sleep
in discontent?
Oh the price
of companionship

My shadow runs with me
underneath the Big Wide Sun
My shadow comes with me
as we leave it all
we leave it all Far Behind

Empty pockets will
Allow a greater
Sense of wealth
Why contain yourself
Like any other
Book on the shelf

My shadow lays with me
underneath the Big Wide Sun
My shadow stays with me
as we leave it all
we leave it all Far Behind

Subtle voices in the wind,
Hear the truth they're telling
A world begins where the road ends
Watch me leave it all behind

God Bless... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

'The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep'

Followers